Campaign for Palestinians who were denied visas to Tunisia for Bloggers Meeting #ab11 #visarejected
Currently the 3rd Arab Bloggers Meeting is taking place in Tunis. While many influential and important Arab bloggers are in attendance, those coming from Palestine were denied entry visas by the Tunisian Interior Ministry. Bloggers at the conference and their supporters online have launched a campaign to draw attention to the injustice and find out why the visas were denied.
- To spread the word about the injustice
- To demand an explanation from the Tunisian Ministry of the Interior
- To create a united front of Arab bloggers in support of this issue
How to Participate:
- "Like" the Facebook Page created on behalf of this issue: Tunisian Ministry of Interiors rejected the Palestinian bloggers' VISAs
- Re-post and share information from the Facebook page
- Follow the Twitter hashtag #VISArejected and retweet important updates and calls to action
- RSVP to the event on Facebook and invite others: Petition: Why were Palestinian bloggers' prevented from accessing Tunisia
- If you are a blogger: blog about this campaign in your home country language. Include the link: http://bit.ly/TunisiaIssue to a Google Document which outlines how people can get involved and support the cause. Then share your blog post on the Facebook page: Tunisian Ministry of Interiors rejected the Palestinian bloggers' VISAs !
Resources to share on Facebook/Twitter or to learn more about the issue: